Is Corian® better than Granite or Quartz?
When thinking about kitchen worktops the most important thing to ask yourself is – “What is important to me about my kitchen?
- Look – are you looking for a contemporary or classic look?
- Corian® is contemporary as it’s joins are nearly seamless and so works extremely well with a contemporary modern look
- Durability – are you looking for a worktop that you will keep for a long time and that you will use lots?
- Corian® is extremely durable – in fact with all the worktops that are available Corian® is one of the few that is completely repairable
- Integrated – one of the difficult things in a kitchen is seeing the silicone go black and horrible after a few months
- Corian® is one of the few worktops available that give you a completely integrated kitchen with “Coved” upstands so you have no silicone between the tops and the walls and integrated Corian® sinks so you have no silicone underneath the sink
So what is most important to you – Look, Durability, Integrated – or something else?
We work with kitchen showrooms who can help you design your Corian® kitchen worktops so give us a call on 01487 824 211 to get their details.